Furikake Vegetable Stir-fry
- 1/4 green cabbage
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 handful snow peas
- 1 small broccoli head
- 2-3 roma tomato
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1-inch ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon Mishima Nori Komi Furikake
- Chop the cabbage into roughly 1-inch pieces.
- Cut the carrot into long slabs then thinly slice each into matchsticks.
- Remove the strings from the snow peas and slice each in half diagonally.
- Slice the tomato into wedges.
- Wash and dry the bean sprouts.
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger, making sure the garlic doesn't burn.
- Add the cabbage, carrot, and broccoli and cook for 5-7 minutes. Add the snow peas and tomato and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Lastly, add the bean sprouts and toss to combine.
- Once all of the vegetables are cooked through, pour in the soy sauce and stir to combine.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Add the furikake and mix to combine.
- Adjust the flavor with more soy sauce and/or furikake if needed.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!