Garlic & Sesame Furikake Crusted Avocado Fries
- 2 large avocado, sliced into thick pieces
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cup panko
- ¼ cup Mishima Garlic & Sesame Furikake
- Avocado oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 400o and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs. In a second bowl, add all-purpose flour and combine panko and furikake into a third bowl.
- Coat an avocado slice in flour, then the egg mixture, and lastly the panko and furikake mixture. Repeat this process with the remaining avocado slices.
- Evenly place the avocado slices on the prepared baking sheet. Lightly spray with avocado oil. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.