Citrus Avocado Salad with Ginger Sesame Dressing
- 1 ½ teaspoon Mishima Ginger Sesame Oil
- 2 ½ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon rice vinegar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Pinch of pepper
- ¼ cup red onion, julienned
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and sliced
- 1-2 navel oranges, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- Half an avocado, diced
- Microgreens, for topping
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ginger sesame oil, olive oil, rice vinegar, salt, and pepper. Adjust the flavor as needed by adding more seasonings.
- Arrange the citrus fruits and cucumber slices onto a plate and top with red onion and avocado.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and top with microgreens.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.