Crunchy Garlic Chili Noodle Salad
- 4 ounces thin rice noodles
- 5 tablespoons Mishima’s Crunchy Garlic Chili Sauce
- ½ cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 large carrot
- 1/3 cup edamame
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup peanuts
- Juice from 1 lime
- Shred carrot and roughly chop peanuts. Set aside
- Cook rice noodles according to package instructions and transfer to a large bowl.
- Top noodles with carrot, edamame, cilantro, onions and peanuts. Add Crunchy Garlic Chili Sauce and lime juice. Toss and serve.