Ginger Fried Rice
- 2 eggs
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 cup day old rice
- 2 tablespoon Mishima Ginger Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Whisk together the eggs in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat a medium pan over medium heat. Add olive oil and cook the eggs. Stir to scramble and once it starts to set, remove from the heat and transfer onto a plate.
- Add more oil to the pan and cook the shallot and garlic until the shallot is translucent.
- Mix in the rice, ginger sesame oil, and soy sauce. Cook until the rice is heated through and evenly coated with soy sauce. Lower the heat and combine the rice and cooked eggs together. Turn off the heat and stir in the green onions.
- Transfer the rice to a bowl.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.