Creamy Garlic Chili Sauce Ramen
- 1 tablespoon Mishima Crunchy Garlic Chili Sauce
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1-2 green onion, chopped
- 1 pack fresh ramen noodles
- ¼ cup unsweetened soy milk
- 1 tablespoon reserved water (water the noodles are cooked in)
- 1 soft boiled egg, for topping (optional)
- Bring water to a boil in a medium pot.
- In a serving bowl, add the garlic chili oil, ginger, soy sauce, rice vinegar, egg yolk, and half of the chopped green onions.
- Cook the ramen noodles according to the package instructions.
- In a separate small pot, bring the soy milk to a simmer over low heat.
- Once the noodles are cooked through, reserve 1 tablespoon of the water and drain the rest.
- Immediately add the hot noodles, reserved water, and 2 tablespoons of the heated soy milk to the serving bowl and mix to combine.
- Top with the remaining chopped green onions, a soft boiled egg, and more chili sauce if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.