Garlic Chili Ramen
- 2 servings fresh ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 2 teaspoon Mishima Crunchy Garlic Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon dashi powder
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of white pepper
- 3 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Green onion, chopped
- Preheat a large pot over medium heat. Add the olive oil, sesame oil, garlic, and ground pork. Cook until fragrant while making sure the garlic doesn't burn.
- Add the garlic chili sauce, dashi powder, soy sauce, salt, white pepper, and chicken stock and bring it to a boil. Once boiled, reduce the heat to low and let it simmer.
- Meanwhile, cook your fresh ramen noodles in a separate pot according to the package instructions. Be sure to remove all of the water when transferring the noodles into a bowl to avoid diluting the ramen broth.
- Top the noodles with the prepared broth, green onion, and other toppings of your choice.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!