Furikake Marinated Steak
- 1 pound sirloin steak
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoon Mishima Roasted Sesame and Seaweed Furikake
- 5 tablespoon ponzu
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cooking sake
- In a large ziplock bag, add the garlic, furikake, ponzu, soy sauce, and sake and mix well. Add the steak, close the bag, and use your hands to evenly coat the steak with the marinade.
- Store it in the refrigerator for 30-45 min.
- Once marinated, remove the steak from the bag and cook it on the grill or frying pan to your preference.
- Allow the steak to rest before slicing. Meanwhile, take the remaining marinade and bring it to a small boil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Set it aside and use this as a sauce to pour over the steak.
- Slice the steak and serve with your choice of side dishes and rice, on top of salad, or in sandwiches.