Garlic Chili Beef Fried Rice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 1 pound ground beef
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 3 tablespoon Mishima Crunchy Garlic Chili Sauce
- 2 cup day-old white rice, slightly warm
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large pan over medium-low heat. Cook the eggs and set them aside on a plate.
- Add the remaining olive oil, ground beef, salt, and pepper. Break it apart into small pieces and cook until the meat is no longer pink.
- Pour in the chili sauce, rice, and soy sauce and mix to combine.
- Lower the heat and add the green onions.
- Taste and season with more soy sauce and/or chili sauce if needed.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!