Spicy Crunchy Garlic Chili Chicken Wings
- 1.5 lb chicken wings
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1.5 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoon Mishima Extra Hot Crunchy Garlic Chili Sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel and transfer to a large bowl. Add the cornstarch, salt, and pepper and mix to combine and evenly coat all wings.
- Place the wings onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, combine honey, chili sauce, and soy sauce in a small pot over low heat. Cook just until it is heated through, making sure to not let it simmer. Remove from the heat, whisk in the lime juice, and set aside.
- Broil the chicken on high for about 3 minutes on both sides or until golden brown and crispy.
- Transfer the baked chicken wings into a large bowl and pour over the chili sauce mixture.
- Mix well to evenly coat all wings.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro or parsley if desired and serve immediately.