Lobster Roll with Garlic & Sesame Furikake
- 4 split top buns
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 lb frozen lobster meat, thawed and drained
- 1/2 tablespoon dill, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoon Mishima Garlic & Sesame Furikake
- Chives, for garnish (optional)
- In a medium bowl, mix together the dill, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Add the lobster meat and stir until all pieces are evenly coated.
- Use a pastry brush to lightly coat the outer areas of the bun and toast all sides in a pan.
- Fill each bun with the lobster mixture and sprinkle with furikake and chives, if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.