Furikake Shoyu Poke
- ½ pound sashimi-grade tuna, cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon ogo
- 2 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon ponzu
- 1 ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ¼ cup white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated and juiced
- ½ tablespoon Mishima Nori Komi Furikake
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to marinate.
- Serve on its own or build a poke bowl with your choice of additional toppings.