White Miso Baked Salmon
- 2 salmon filet, skin on
- 1 ½ teaspoon Mishima White Miso Soup
- ¼ teaspoon cane sugar
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon cooking sake
- ½ teaspoon ginger, freshly grated
- Thinly sliced green onion, for garnish (optional)
- Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate the miso soup toppings from the powder by sifting it through a sieve.
- In a large bowl, add the miso soup powder, sugar, sesame oil, soy sauce, sake, ginger and whisk well.
- Place the salmon filets skin side up first then coat all sides evenly.
- Cover with a saran wrap and let it marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Place the salmon filets skin side down onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 17-18 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds if desired and serve with your choice of side dishes.