Powdered Udon Soup Base Mix
Free Shipping on orders over $50
Udon is a popular Japanese dish that’s ideal for the colder months, and Powdered Udon Soup Base Mix from Mishima Foods is a simple method to prepare genuine Japanese udon soup at home. This delicious soup mix is made with a blend of bonito fish flakes, dried seaweed, and mushrooms and offers a quick and easy way to make delicious udon soup with minimal effort. Simply add the powder to boiling water, add your favorite toppings, and enjoy.If you need a fast meal or snack, look no further than Mishima Foods’ Udon Soup Base Mix. This delicious soup can be made in minutes so that you can spend more time enjoying it and less time cooking it.
- DEEP AND RICH TASTE – This restaurant-style udon soup base mix powder uses the freshest ingredients to pack authentic flavor that will balance out any dish requiring a soup broth. Nourish your body with a soul-satisfying broth ready instantly.
- EASY TO COOK – Super convenient for an on-the-run, quick meal or a hearty snack at any time of the day.
- TRADITIONAL FLAVOR READY IN MINUTES – Condensed quality ingredients makes everyday cooking simple and easy. Perfectly seasoned soup pairs well with noodles or rice or vegetables.
- HEALTHY & SATISFYING – Add authentic Japanese flavor to any healthy dish without worrying about the quality of the ingredients.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TASTE – For the past several decades, Mishima has led the cutting-edge technology of flavor development as one of the biggest seasoning manufacturers in Japan. Mishima brings Japanese and Asian products that are easy to use while providing healthy, simple & traditional flavors.
"Only the best to make the best"
is the statement behind Mishima Foods' mission, which is to provide a means to minimize food preparation, while consistently using superior ingredients that meet the strictest quality control standards.
From our superior food products that are in stores like Costco, Ralphs, Kroger, Whole Foods, Albertson, and many more markets all over the country, to our famous furikake seasonings, that are in famous restaurants like Hawaiian celebrity chef Sam Choy’s and high-end Asian markets all over the world.
Mishima Foods is on the cutting edge of Japanese and Asian Products that focus on healthy, simple, traditional flavors, and are easy to use, while at the same time, great values at reasonable prices.
Ingredients: Salt, Glucose, Monosodium Glutamate, Powdered Soy Sauce (Soybean Powder, Wheat, Salt), Powdered Bonito, Kelp Extract, Powdered Sweet Rice Wine (Rice, Water, Sugar, Alcohol, Salt), Caramel Color, DL-Alanine, Potato Starch & Red Pepper.
Contains Soybeans, Wheat, Bonito